The answer to 1984... is 1776


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SARAH PALIN IS A CUNT

.COMMENTS & PHOTO FROM FACEBOOK.
Amanda
‎"only ok to use if you own it..." WTF does THAT mean?
I think this is hilarious. I wouldn't wear it, cunt is a little foul, even for me, but I would high five the shit out of this guy if I ever saw him!
4 hours ago · · Flag
Dont Tell Kay
Dont Tell...
IT'S A FREE FUCKING COUNTRY... 'UNACCEPTABLE' MY ASS... LOOK THE OTHER WAY THEN!! FUCKING FASCIST!!
3 hours ago · · 2 peopleLoading... ·
Brandon X Echols
Brandon ,,
I don't own either :(
2 hours ago · · Flag
Victoria Parker
Victoria ...
AWESOME!! (cuz she IS)
about an hour ago · · Flag
Chase Conaway
Chase...
no she is a "good conservative, kind of like Good ol Glenn Beck" and going to save America, just like obama is a "constitutionalist" & going to save America.
I agree w Victoria & I vote brilliant!
I would have however, preferred less tight jeans especially in the man junk area ;-(
about an hour ago · · Flag

Amanda...
Pffft, get over yourself with that feminazi bullshit. I thought "conservative" women were supposed to be above that? Hah... Lesson learned boys? Libertarian chicks are the best ;-)
35 minutes ago · · Flag
Amanda Trbovich
Amanda...
And not only is Palin a cunt, she's also a stupid piece of shit sad excuse for someone who has aspirations of running this country. The sad part? Retards everywhere will vote for her. How many of them know that this woman considers herself a Constitutionalist and could name name ONE Founding Father?
29 minutes ago · · Flag

Amanda...
could not*
26 minutes ago · · Flag
Vanessa Versailles Ma'et
Vanessa...
Wow and ive been busy working and missed all this
24 minutes ago · · Flag

1 comment:

  1. I don't think this is sexist, but if that said Hilary Clinton is a cunt, then there would be media outcry. People would be sued, maybe even an arrested. Why is there a double standard. Please if you're going to respond don't hit me with a wall of hate, I'm just wondering why there is a double standard. I don't support Palin or anything, I just want to know why Liberals can say the harshess things about conservatives, but if conservative even complain about say democrat's policy or the stimulus they are screamed and branded idiots, sexists and racists!

    ReplyDelete